Dr. Bland is a Northern New Jersey native who specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. After finishing at the top of her class at UMDNJ she earned her doctorate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Temple University Hospital. It was here that she gained the knowledge and experience in wisdom tooth extraction, facial trauma, TMJ disorders, and implants among other maxillofacial issues. She also spent four months in North Carolina at Mission Hospital where she participated in rotations in plastic surgery and ENT.
Dr. Bland practices full scope oral surgery utilizing her specialized skills and experience to deliver the highest quality of care. For her patient’s added comfort, Dr. Bland offers sedation so they can be asleep during their treatment. When she is not working, Dr. Bland enjoys spending time with her husband and two children.
Memberships and Professional Societies:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Women Dentists
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Monmouth and Ocean Dental Society
- New Jersey Dental Association
- New Jersey Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons